Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions. Designing for smooth and silent operation, reducing power consumption, wear and tear. It is suitable for areas with a high traffic.
The TS2100 series offer a slim, two-legged casework made of stainless steel, ideal for sites where a high traffic and space are issued
By receiving a signal from the access control system, or pushing button, it allows the entry of one person in a time. The status is shown on the led-way mode indicators on the top. Entering into different directions are electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. If you want to set one side free, you can have it by adjusting the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage. Led way mode indicators are included as standard.
The ZKTeco TS2100 tripod turnstile series is a compact and cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
TS2100 is a single-lane tripod turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes TS2100 highly durable. TS2100 is also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small workspaces.
TS2100 tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS2100’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
Option for built-in REX button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint.
During emergencies and power outages the tripod arms completely collapse, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety.
TS2100 provides both security and convenience, all in a very durable compact design.
• Alloy steel tripod hub and SUS304 stainless steel casework & tripod arms ensure long-lasting durability
• Power conservation. Electro-magnetic locks remain in “standby mode” until turnstile is activated
• Patented oil lubrication system reduces need for maintenance
• High quality electrical components
• Tripod-arms unlock & drop during emergencies /power loss
• All smooth finish. No exposed screws or fasteners
• Visual indicator for access granted (or denied)
• Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
• Secure. Supports Anti-tailgating.
Built-in Reader Integration
• TS2100 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
• TS2100 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
• ZKTeco provides true plug’n play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry!
|Power requirements||AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Working temperature||-28 °C – 60 °C|
|Working environment||Indoor/Outdoor(if sheltered)|
|Speed of throughput||RFID||Maximum 30/minute|
|Dimension(mm)||L=1120, W=180, H=985|
|Dimension with packing(mm)||L=1200, W=280, H=1080|
|Weight with packing(kg)||53|
|Cabinet material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Lid material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Barrier material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Options/Accessories||Counter, Card Receiver Box, SUS316 Cabinet and Lid, Remote Control|