TS2033 series are single-lane tripod turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes them highly durable. They are also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small workspaces.
TS2033 series tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS2033 series reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
Option for built-in REX Button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint.
During emergencies and power outages the tripod arms completely collapse, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety.
TS2033 series provides both security and convenience, all in a very durable compact design.
- Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
- Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SUS304 stainless steel
- Electromagnets for lock are used only when activated. They are in standby mode when
the device is idle.
- ZK patented compact mechanism ensue the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
- High quality electrical components
Safety and User-Orientated Design
- Drop arm design for emergency purpose
- There are no exposed screws, it is safer for the user.
- Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
- The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
- Special designed case shape, it is user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
- Flexible reader installation plate. Customer can easily integrate third party reader.
- Standard electrical interface for third party device.
- Using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
- We provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just and plug in and do the setting. Save the cost of installation.
- The two columns at the ends provide more space for system integration
|Power Requirements||AC 220V/110V, 50/60HZ|
|Working Temperature||-28℃ to 60℃|
|Flow Rate||25-48 passage per minute|
|Control System||Input controlled by dry contact|
|Emergency Button Input||Yes|
|Dimension||111*133*26(CM)+arm length 50CM|
|Gross Weight with Package||98KG|
|Alternative Material or shape, third-party Access control integration, passage counter|