ZKTECO iClock880-H features ZK’s high performance, high image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches and impact. the device has camera and 3.5” color TFT-LCD display.The communication interface of the device includes TCP/IP, RS232/485. Backup battery is standard in case of power failure. The device has professional access control function it can be used in multi-factor identification modes including fingerprint, password, RFID card or any combination.
• 50,000 templates (1: N) and 800,000 records.
• Multimedia 3.5’’ TFT screen.
• Internal Camera and Photo- ID support the user’s photo display and make T&A application more visible and reliable.
• Built-in backup battery.
• Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
• Built-In USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available.
• 8 user-defined function keys.
• Relay contacts for lock and alarm.
• Multi Languages Support.
• Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers.
• SDK available for OEM customers and software devel opers.
|Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor|
|Algorithm Version||ZK Finger v10.0|
|Standard Functions||Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, Anti-passback, 9 digit user ID, photo-ID, Camera, Built-in Battery|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Ext Button, Alarm, and Door Bell|
|Wiegand Signal||Input & Output|
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare/HID, External Printer, Soap, AMS|
|Display||3.5 inches TFT Screen|
|Power Supply||12V DC 3A|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% – 80%|