UA400 adopts the brand new firmware and provides an unprecedented user experience. It brings innumerable surprises, including the stunning GUI, rock-solid stability, fast matching speed and expandability.
Users can easily manage data by networking UA400 via TCP/IP, USB Host or USB Client. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
UA400 is compatibility with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
It promotes the fingerprint time & attendance management to the next level. You can get the best of benefits from the UA400.
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
- Faster matching speed: lessthan 1
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers’ demand.
- Support user validity settings.
- Support data backup and retrieve.
- Support advanced Workcode consisted ofletters and numbers.
- Support chip encryption for firmware protection.
- Support more flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
- Support external printer for attendancerecords output (Optional).
|Fingerprint Capacity||3000 (1:N)|
|ID Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Communication||TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB ( host & client)|
|Standard Functions||Web Server, Short Message, Automatic Status Switch, Self-Service Query,
Work Code, T9 input, 9 Digits User ID, DST, Schedule Bell, ADMS
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare Card, External Printer and Bell, Photo-ID|
|Power Supply||DC 5V 0.8A|
|Verification Speed||≤0.5 sec|
|Operating Temp.||0 °C- 45 °C|
|Dimension||180 × 135 × 37 mm (Length × Width × Thickness)|
|Net Weight||0.70 kg|