iClock680 offers unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliable, precise, and excellent matching speed. Users can easily manage data by networking the device via RS232/485, TCP/IP, and USB client.
It is the perfect solution for all kinds of installations since all the functions can still operate in a networking state. It supports data backup and retrieval to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
- Remarkable User Experience
- Intuitive and stunning UI design
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design.
- Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
- User validity settings.
- Data backup and retrieval.
- Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers
- Chip encryption for firmware protection.
- More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
- External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
- Optional integrated Wi-FiGPRS.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
Access Control Interfaces
- For Wiegand-in, Wiegand out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
|ID Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host|
|Standard Functions||Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status
Switch, T9 Input, photo-ID, 9 digit user ID, and Anti-passback, ADMS
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver, Wi-Fi, 3G|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 1.5A (DC12 3A with GPRS, 3G)|
|Verification Speed||≤ 1 sec|
|Operating Temp.||0°C- 45°C|
|Gross Weight||1.40 kg|