ZK4500 is a stable and excellent fingerprint scanner. The device can capture fingerprint image and upload to the PC by USB interface. It supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7(32/64bit) and Linux OS. We provide developer with SDK. The developer can integrate the hardware into their own system. This product is widely used in social insurance, public security, time attendance, fingerprint encryption, embedded system and other fields of application.
. High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor.
· Readily accessible for any finger.
· High quality industrial-class ABS plastic material with scratchproof texture surface.
· Removable weighted stand.
· High speed USB interface.
· LED indicates the status of the device.
· Driver CD included.
· Available SDK for secondary development .
* Pixel resolution: 500 dpi
* Supply Voltage: 5.0V +/- .25V supplied by USB
* Supply Current scanning: 170 mA (type.)
* Supply Current idle mode: 120 mA (type.)
* Supply Current suspend mode: 2 mA (max.)
* ESD Susceptibility: >15 KV
* Image data: 8-bit grayscale
* Temperature, Operating: 5- 35C
* Humidity, Operating: 20% – 80% non-condensing
* Temperature, Storage: -10- 60C
* Humidity, Storage: 20% – 90% non-condensing
* Standards Compliance: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI
* Applications for desktop PC security,mobile PCs, Custom applications, home and Office Use.
|Resolution||500 DPI / 256 gray scale|
|Sensing Area||15 x 18mm|
|Inches||3.14in x 1.7in x 2.55in|
|MM||114 mm x 70 mm x 16 mm|
|Temperature||32º F- 131º F|
|Humidity||20% – 80%|